SSC CGL exam is a national level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commision (SSC) for shortlisting the candidates for group B as well as Group C posts for various departments/ministries/organisations of the Indian Government. Around 30 lakh students fill the SSC CGL application form and out of 30 lakh students 15 lakh students appear for the SSC CGL exam. SSC CGL 2022 exam pattern has been notified in the official advertisement of the exam. Candidates must focus on the given pattern for the SSC CGL 2022 exam. SSC CGL exam is conducted in four stages also called tiers. The two tiers of the Combined Graduate Level(CGL) exam are conducted online and the other two tiers are held in offline mode.SSC activated the application correction facility online on 19 October and ended it on 20th of October.
SSC CGL exam Tier 1 Previous Years Question papers
For an effective preparation SSC CGL question paper is an essential resource and question papers also provide students an insight into the exam.SSC CGL question paper helps the candidates who are appearing for the exam in knowing the exam pattern.Candidates can download the SSC CGL tier 1 question paper in the original PDF form official from this link .
The above link has question papers with a different number of Shifts from previous years; the question paper will be downloaded in PDF form.
How to download SSC CGL tier question paper :
Staff selection commission (SSC) releases the question paper with an availability for one month only. Candidates can download the SSC CGL question paper and their answers with this approach-
- Step 1- Candidates will be required to visit the official website of SSC – SSC.nic.in
- Step 2-Click on the notice for the SSC CGL question paper
- Step 3-Check for the link given in the notice follow that link
- Step 4-Login using registration number and password
- Step 5 – After successful logging in the candidates can download the question paper with their answers
SSC CGL 2022 exam analysis
SSC CGL exam tier 1 shift one was conducted as per the exam schedule. The SSC CGL question paper was easy to moderate as stated by the students. The students who appeared for the SSC CGL 2022 were able to solve Around 80 to 90 percent questions from the paper.English section was found to have an easy difficulty level and the Quant section was based on some regular known topics.Tier 1 will end on 13 December. The SSC CGL tier 1 exam is 1 hour in duration and the students will have to solve a total of 100 questions in this hour. The total number of sections in the SSC CGL exam are four that consist of Reasoning, General Intelligence, General awareness, English Comprehension and Quantitative Aptitude. A total of 20,000 Vacancies were announced for the SSC CGL 2022 exam.
Tips for using previous year SSC CGL question
The candidates should solve and analyze SSC CGL previous year question papers for an effective exam preparation.The candidates must prepare various topics based on their importance in the exam.Candidates can check below some important tips for practicing previous year question papers.
- Firstly candidates must note down the questions from each topic so that they can calculate overall weightage of each of the topics.
- The candidate should prepare the topics according to their importance in the main SSC CGL exam
- Candidates should try to know the difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam by analyzing the question paper
- Other important point candidates must consider is to note down the time required to solve each questions so that they can check their speed of calculations and can enhance it
- Previous year question paper also provide candidate the information about the distribution of various topics given in the SSC CGL syllabus
- The questions differ from set to set of question paper but still candidates can know the difficulty level of the questions that can help them in their SSC CGL exam preparation
- Candidates must prepare the topics according their weightage in the exam
SSC CGL exam eligibility 2022
The important eligibility conditions for the exam are stated in the official notification. The eligibility criteria varies based on the post applied by the candidate.The basic eligibility criteria that candidates are required to fulfill to meet SSC CGL eligibility is –
- The candidate must be a Indian citizen, a subject of Bhutan/Nepal or a Tibetan refugee
- Candidates must be between 18 to 32 years in age.
- A candidate must have a complete bachelor’s degree from any recognized Institute or university.